Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a counselling session last?
- Sessions last for 1 hour
How much does it cost?
- Sessions cost £40
Where will the session take place?
- I work from my own room at 154A Queens Court, Main Street, Bingley, BD16 2HR.
How can I get there?
- Bingley is well served by buses and trains.
- There is a large pay and display car park at the back of Queens Court.
When can I come and see you?
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments are available, please contact me to arrange a suitable time
How can I contact you?
- Simply click on the E mail button at the side of this page. Contact through this website is compliant with current General Data Protection Regulations
-You can also telephone or text me on the number at the side of this page. Only I have access to this dedicated phone
What if I need to speak to someone immediately?
- The Samaritans telephone number is 116 123. This is free to call from any phone and is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year